Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Where Can You Find a Lesson on Creating an Adsense Site?

Hello again from a very elated VivBounty!

This week at Lead Generating Tools we have been learning how to create an adsense site. I have learned so much in such a short time, that I'm sure as one of our wonderful trainers says, "my brain has stretch marks". What a fantastic week!

Our longest training class ended very late Saturday night with the creation of my very first adsense site when I let out a screech of joy, I blew everybody's ears out in the conference room. So today, Tuesday, after a well-deserved, mind-resting weekend we uploaded our sites to the server and we went live!! More progressive hooting and hollering as each class member got their article sites uploaded live onto the World Wide Web!

My first adsense sites are about Social Networking. This is a great place to start to earn income online. It is very important to know that in order to succeed online one has to consider the
World Wide Web as a network of information and products, which is growing constantly.

There are new people coming online every minute of every day and many want to earn money on the Internet. Having adsense sites allows millions of others to place their ads on your site. You will be paid for allowing Google to place ads on your site.

You can place links to your adsense sites in many places online such as forums, blogs, and article submission sites. There is a fortune to be made and enough for everyone to have a piece of the pie.

I am so proud of my fellow classmates and wish everyone of them much success on all their endeavors.

Until next time, Follow your dreams and never give up. Leave me a comment if you'd like to know more.
Prosperous Blessings,
VivBounty


VivBounty.blogspot.com

No comments: