Saturday, December 4, 2010

Manifested That Wonderful Bus Ride

Part 2 The Wonderful Bus Ride Manifests Fully


Hello There, VivBounty here to share with you part 2 of my wonderful bus ride from the airport to a bus station near my mum's to spend a wonderful week with my family celebrating my sister's graduation from college.

I had reached the connection point for my second bus and called my mum to give her my estimated arrival time. In the terminal seating area I could see my bus through the glass door. The bus driver appeared outside on the tarmac, coffee in hand, opened the door to the bus, got seated and closed the door ready to pull off looking quite frazzled...



Wonderful things happened on my bus ride. Be sure to read these next segments: Conversation Turned To Spirituality and Self Help, Other Passengers Were Inspired By Our Chat, How Time Flies When You Seek And Manifest Joy...

Until next time, be kinder than necessary, as everyone is fighting some kind of battle.

Prosperous Blessings,
VivBounty
Inspiring Manifestation

No comments: