Monday, October 19, 2009

Quick Solution to Fonts Not Printing in PDF

Quick Solution to Fonts Not Printing in PDF

Hello There, VivBounty here to blog about my 12th HubPage just published. It is really true what they say about necessity being the mother of invention. It took some doing and frustration but I finally created a PDF which could be printed intact, of course being a PDF it is uneditable, but the fonts can be a problem when it comes to printing.

Trying to make a greeting for my aunt, to e-mail to my sister a thousand miles away, so that she could take to a print shop for printing on photo paper. As I was unable to attend pur aunt's milestone birthday celebration, my sisters would give her this framed greeting from the 3 of us and I would be represented as if I were there.

My original PDF would not print and came out very narrow. A few phone calls and some creativity with free software, and the result was this HubPage which explains how we pulled it all together.

Follow me on Twitter, username VivBounty as I churn out my HubPages for the challenge. Learn along with me how to use these free tools to manifest your own bounty, lots of fun stories about my travels around the world, and even more pages about the awesome pets who have come to be the keepers my Being.

Prosperous Blessings,
VivBounty


VivBounty.blogspot.com

No comments: